Gananoque Lions Club 5050 online lottery
Support your Lions, Support our Community
We help where help is needed, in our own communities and beyond.
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who We Help
The money we raise goes right back into our community to support minor sports, youth camps, student scholarships, physically challenged kids, community events and parks, the food bank as well as Vision Awareness, Diabetes, Childhood Cancer, Hunger and the Environment.
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1201928
- The lottery will take place online only. A series of monthly draws from March 22, 2021 to
February 28, 2022 with a last draw date of March 1, 2022.
Each draw will take place at 9:00am EST and on the dates listed below. Draws open at
11:00am EST and close at 11:59pm EST:
- ● March 22, 2021 to April 29, 2021 – Draw Date April 30, 2021
- ● April 30, 2021 to May 31, 2021 – Draw Date June 1, 2021
- ● June 1, 2021 to July 5, 2021 – Draw Date July 6, 2021
- ● July 6, 2021 to July 29, 2021 – Draw Date July 30, 2021
- ● July 30, 2021 to August 31, 2021 – Draw Date on September 1, 2021
- ● September 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021 – Draw Date on October 1, 2021
- ● October 1, 2021 to November 1, 2021 – Draw Date on November 2, 2021
- ● November 2, 2021 to November 30, 2021 – Draw Date on December 1, 2021
- ● December 1, 2021 to December 29, 2021 – Draw Date on December 30, 2021
- ● December 30, 2021 to January 31, 2022 – Draw Date on February 1, 2022
- ● February 1, 2022 to February 28, 2022 – Draw Date on March 1, 2022
- All tickets will only be sold to people 18 years or older
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 3 for $5, 10 for $10 and 80 for $20.
- Tickets will be available online at www.ganlions5050.ca
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be indicated at www.ganlions5050.ca
- The winning number will be announced at www. ganlions5050.ca
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Gananoque Lions Club at 613-893-2222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org The ticket may then be brought to an agreed upon place and time for ticket verification. All payments will be made by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought the ticket.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their ticket from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than the Gananoque Lions Club, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Members of the Gananoque Lions Club or any members of their immediate household.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at ganlions5050.ca
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)